Bharuch Enviro Infrastructure Ltd (BEIL)
Certified under Environment Management System Standards ISO 14001.BEIL is a Company promoted by major industries in Bharuch District.
United Phosphorus Limited (UPL) group of Companies holds major equity in the Company.
BEIL has developed a Centralized Secured Landfill Facility at Ankleshwar in 1997-98 and so far,collected and disposed off more than 200000 MT of Solid/Hazardous wastes from member industries in this region.
Tatva Global Environment Ltd :
Bharuch Enviro Infrastructure Ltd.
Salient Features of BEIL:
- The secured landfill facility is in operation since 1998.
- During the 5 years of operation,the Company has collected and disposed off more that 2,00,000 MT of solid/hazardous wastes from member industries.
- Two cells have already been provided top coverage.
- Follows the Hazardous Waste (Management and Handling) Rules 2000;and "Criteria for Hazardous Waste Landfills" published by CPCB.
- Implemented EMS ISO 14000-first such facility in India.
- Expenses for Post Closure Maintainance and Super Fund are earmarked.