Safety Management & Practices at Manufacturing Sites
- HSE Issues are always given high priority at UPL.
- A committee of HSE Officers has to monitor Health, Safety and Environment standards and practices.
- This is to ensure that our HSE management systems are world class and that we are striving to achieve
zero incidences at the work place. We realise that as a world leader in manufacturing, we need to put
safety & Environmental systems in place.
- We partnered with Dupont, Syngenta to evaluate HSE management systems across all manufacturing sites.
This excercise was spread over three months and the evaluation study has opened up new avenues for
- Our aim is to graduate from the present dependent HSE culture to the interdependent culture.
- An inter-site benchmarking is done regularly to encourage healthy competition between sites.