Health, Safety & Environment Policy
UPL Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) policy has been adopted by its Directors and applies to
all Employees across the group. It is considered as guide line from leader and always keep the
employee focused on HSE issues.
HEALTH, SAFETY AND ENVIRONMENT POLICY
- The Management af United Phosphorus Limited is committed to safegaurd the Safety, Health &
Environment for all by minimizing adverse effect due to its Industrial Chemicals and Agrochemicals
manufacturing and marketing operations.
- Necessary standards for Safety and Environmental Performance & Statutory Compliance shall be
ensured by suitable proactive steps during all operations including those to control pollution.
- The company shall make due arrangement for Information,Education,Training & Retraining to all
employee about Health, Safety and Environment objective at different levels and to interested
parties & general public whenever required.
- We are committed to continual improvement in the HSE by carrying out Risk Assessments, Waste
minimization and optimum use of resourse through :-
(a) Source Reduction and/or
(b) Recovery and Recycle/Reuse, and/or
(c) Suitable treatment for any hazardous / toxic waste arising out of its
- The company shall give due importance to HSE aspects in all decisions making including, purchase
of plant, equipments, machinery, materials selection and HSE performance of individuals in thier
- Monitoring the health of all employees through pre-employement and periodical medical check-up.
- All unit Heads shall review thier operations for identification of significant environment aspect
prepare and monitor relevant HSE objectives and targets every year.
- The HSE policy objectives and performance shall be reviewed periodically and communicated to all
employees,people and interested parties.